Weekly weigh-in thread

Wow great loss LN, i cant wait till my first weigh in :)
weight.png

Hi Freckles,

Welcome to MiniMins:)

You need to put your ticker into your signature.

If you click on this link it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

and it's working :)

WI for me this morning and I've lost 1lb. So I'm now 11.7st.

Not brilliant I know, but I wasn't even expecting that to be honest!

I wasn't very good on Sunday and so I knew I wouldn't have a great loss this week. Never mind, it's in the right direction so I'm happy with that! :D

hey, a pound is a pound love, well done.

are you losing inches love? many do before weight loss kicks in.

I don't have a tape measure Jim so I don't know? I don't think so as my clothes don't feel any looser at the moment.

But without being too gross, I need some movement from the downstairs department, so I'm feeling a little bloated myself at the mo. Things might change once that's happened! :D

Oi, who are you calling a girly :(

LOL

LOL! I meant the other two Jim! I already thanked you for the praise :)

LOL, LMAO. We need more blokes on this thread. Where's Stephen when we need him. :)

ah well, I'm surrounded by girls at work as well, so I get it all the time. LOL

dilemma....

i started atkins last friday....

i sneaky peaked on wed (scales)

do i
A)weigh in on friday
B)Weigh in wed and start a fresh week to week?

prev to this, the last time i weighed myself was in january, and i KNOW i put weigh on between then and now and DIDNT (dont ask me why) weigh myself before statrting Atkins last fri.....so..my sneaky weigh in is based on the weight i weighed in back in jan..

does that make sens? lol

answers on a postcard plase!

Hi guys, sorry i havent been back with an update lately, just started a new job so been very hectic :p

First week weigh in - 5lbs lost :D

i cheated a little bit (ok a LOT bit) by having alcohol on sunday so going on strict induction again this week and hoping to shed lots more xox

Back