Weekly weigh-in thread

Cracking loss hunni....
Hope the new job is going ok and good luck for ur next week : o )

Woof X

Well done Newbie!! xx

Missy... what every suits with you? Personally I'd weigh on a friday, then if you have a weekend out you have weighed in before rather than after IYSWIM. x

Hey, well done, that's a good start there, keep it up.:)

Hi guys, sorry i havent been back with an update lately, just started a new job so been very hectic :p

First week weigh in - 5lbs lost :D

i cheated a little bit (ok a LOT bit) by having alcohol on sunday so going on strict induction again this week and hoping to shed lots more xox

Brillinat loss! Well done :D

Hey everyone, you've got another newbie here to take under your wings! Jim has brought me here from another forum I was on. What a wonderful bunch - I've spent nearly all day reading threads! Can I join Jim's Angels please? My 1st weigh in is on Sunday but after that I shall convert to Friday if that's OK? :)

I'm gonna start posting what I eat I think and then you can all keep an eye on me - still not totally sure I'm doing it right!

B 2 boiled eggs
L small piece of home made quiche (no pastry), celery and babybel cheese x1
D Prawn salad.

Am I allowed a SF jelly and cream? Please, please, please LOL?

Hi,
Hope all is well. Its been a while since i posted here. Maintaining weight at 100kg lost 3 stone. Going to step it up a gear and get the last stone off me!!

Cheers Ditzee x OK I give in LOL! What is Frankenfood please? :rolleyes:

I weighed in this morning anddddddddd

lost 6lb this week!!!:bliss:

i didnt weigh before starting the diet (dont ask me why lol) BUT from my last weigh in jan i have lost 6lb from that weight, i know that i had put weight on in between jan and now...

well chuffed!!!!

thanks ladeees x

thanks woofy :D

hows the belly?

MY FIRST weight-in

Hi Everyone, i am so happy, i have just completed my first week and just had my first weight-in and i lost...

12lbs.....OMG i am soooo happy

I did not think it was possible to lose all that weight and inchs in 1 week. I love this diet...and you guys have been such an insperation...thank you all xx

Back