Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Freckles! What a fantastic loss. I have just had my first weigh in and lost nothing - I am so jealous (in a nice way of course lol). Well done again! :D Whats' your secret? :confused:

well done freckles!!!!!

Thanks guys, i have been so excited all day its fab, and to have lost so much in 1 week seems unreal :p i cant stop singing and bouncing about :D No secret to it, i just felt like i was eating loads (of all the right stuff with leafy greens) and LOADS of water ;)

Now that's what I like to hear, fantastic loss Freckles, well done love.

Well done! That's a great loss!

First weigh in for me, and I've lost 4.5lbs :D I'm pretty pleased cos for the most part it hasnt felt much like a diet and I even had a few sneaky g&t's on friday night (which by the way, kicked my butt all over the place, not used to that!)

LOL, Atkins' drunks. :D

lol honestly, its turned me into a lightweight! which is bad cos I just drink the same way I always did! I got up sat morning and would gladly have killed someone for some toast. But I got through it :p

I still find it strange that alcohol has that effect on induction. I can drink more now, but nothing like back in my Fat days.

Christ alive! I forgot about drinking when on Atkins. I was in a very bad state on Saturday... not good! Although, I had some good friends that look after me. Great night though lol x

LOL, yes it's a disaster isn't it love. LMAO

You're telling me! My fella hates it when I'm low-carbing... the night always ends sooner than planned! lol

LOL, but does he get lucky ;) that should make him happy. :D

I'm usually passed out Jim LOL!!!

Well done Freckles, that's a great loss. Am green with envy (in the nicest possible way!)

So glad it's not just me noticing the effects of the booze! I only had a couple of glasses of red on Friday but they had more of an impact than I expected!
I think I might try and cut it out completely - I really need to lose and the wine is definitely not helping! The stuff that was ok last time seems to be stalling me now - wine and cheese especially!

I've gained 2.4 lbs this week... I guess I should be pleased as I was showing a 4lb gain in the middle of the week!!

Don't understand it & really fed up!! Should count myself lucky I guess that this is the first time that its happened but still doesn't make it any easier to swallow!! :cry:

I wonder if I made 3 stone such a big milestone that I'm going to struggle to reach it??

Awww Linz :( sending big hugs. You did say it was your TOTM? Can make a huge difference. its mine too hence no weight loss (any excuse for me lol)

Back