Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi Ditzee. Don't worry - I started at 16.4, lost 2lb, put on 4lb and have lost another 2lb! So, am back at the start again!
Keep going with it - dont think of it as 3 stone if that seems too hard. If I thought of how far I have to go...phew!
So, I'm looking to lose some inches and get healthy, they're my goals. Dress sizes and weight is only part of it and they're the signs I'm on my way - the journey, not the destination!

Does that make sense? If it does, I hope it helps. X

Thanks Vicky & Bad Jar. I just so wanted to get past the 3 stone loss... am thinking how I can shake it up a bit. xx

Do you have cheese a lot? If so why not try to cut it for a week?

mmm - myabe you need to go onto owl?

Everyone's weight varies from time to time Linz, Stick with it love.

:patback: Hang in there Ditzee. I think Bad Jar has a good point when she mentions breaking it down into smaller amounts - its a psychological trick that works and stops us get overwhelmed! And TOTM is never going to help hun, you'll have lost next time - I promise xx :flowers:

Nice one, well done Linda.

Weigh in day was Sunday and STS......
Im holding onto the bigger picture.......Lets see where I am after 1 month....

Woofy X

ah, you've reached the point where you can see photo's then FAF. LOL

Yes they have love, you just have to hit a certain number of posts before the whole board is open to you. :)

Umm, not sure Linda, you have enough posts now, what message is it giving? is your picture too big maybe? I'm not sure if there is a limit. Maybe a Mod like KD can help, if you still can't get it PM her.

Back