Weekly weigh-in thread

but it hasn't.. It's there now. :)

Hi Jim,
I remember you telling me before that you consumed large amounts of carbs and it didnt agree with you . Well I have done that maybe 3 times since last October and its hell. I never feel hungry on atkins and all of a sudden Im starving when the carbs are back and eating more. I have to find my ccl asap. I need to lose one more stone. I have also joined a gym(jim lol)
How is your dieting going are you maintaining, is it a struggle? Thanks again for your help earlier on in the process.

Last edited:
Hey OTL, nice to see you post on here. I'm maintaining with the odd carb blow out, mainly when I'm on the town with work or friends. I plan ahead and go on strict induction before and after the event. It works for me but doesn't stop me feeling **** when I do have a carb overload mate. I can't say it's a struggle really, but in my mind Atkins maint is easier for me than other diets.

That's probably PISS LM, stick with it love.

LM dont worry - so did I and have couple of times. Im hoping for a great fall on the scales this week though lol x

was my two week weigh in today and i havnt lost an ounce! i have been extreamly good and been getting plenty of exercise. :cry:
heres hoping i see the pounds drop off in week 3!

There s something strange going on here FAF, I really don't understand this at all.

yes that is strange - not for even one. have you been writing your menus on the thread?

not been writing my menus on the thread. i know i havnt been bad though as i tell woof everything i eat and send her pics. and she hasnt told me off yet! lol. i think its coz the kids are off school so have lost exercise by not doing the school runs and cant hold a decent time for exercise. have to keep stopping to chase my little'uns about and when they have their afternoon nap i just want to sit down and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet for half hour before i start on the house work. having a 2 and 3 year old is bad for health lol.

oh and also. my wii board said i lost 2lb but i know i havnt as im going by my bathroom scales and they are always in the same place but the wii board is all over the place. i wont give up hope though

another sts for me :( I'm a bit disappointed as have been good but have also had night nurse twice and I read the ingredients - its petty much pure glucose!

back to basics for me this week and i'll try and go alcohol free this week too cos i need the scales to move. i must be in keto cos i'm not hungry - don't get it :(

It probably is the Night Nurse then hun. But at least you haven't put anything on :)

Chin up - I'm sure you'll see a loss next week x

faf i wouldnt put it down to not doing exercise iv been sat on the sofa for a week as slipped a disc in my lower back and havnt been able to move at all and still lost 4lbs so maybe its some hidden carbs some where
hope you have a better week
linda

i had that week 2 STS but this weeks going well i try to weigh everyday loosing this week, we have cut down on the cheese up the water intake and i have done the gym work.

Week 2 & 3lbs off :D
I actually danced around the bedroom this morning!

12lbs off this short little body feels great & it really shows.

A very happy, skippy Sharon:D

Well done Sharon... your going great guns. x

Now that's nice to hear Sharon, well done love :bliss: :bliss:

Back