Weekly weigh-in thread

ah well done Cinta! 12lb really does make a ig diff doesnt it! well i had my first lc weigh in today and i lost 9lb!!! im chuffed to bits!:)

Well done Trivenam... fab losses for you too. x

thanks a million hun,hope to be where you are soon,you've lost so much! keep it up girl!

trivena! x

Oh great stuff there Triv, well done love, I'm so pleased for you, YAY!!

Well done ladies! That's brilliant!

I sneaked a peek at the scales this morning (WI tomorrow) and I've lost the 2lbs I put on over the weekend *shamed* so hopefully tomorrow will be a STS or a tiny loss.

Tut Tut, shocking ;)

Hi all, sorry been awol, just not had much computer time over the last week.

Been really on the diet though and stuck to induction, but only lost a lb. Bit disapointed, but it does still mean I've lost half a stone in two weeks, and for a diet that really doesn't feel like a diet, I can't complain! :)

The only problem I'm having at the moment is breakfast, I just can face a cooked brekkie in the morning, not even omelette or something like that, I don't really like the MiMs (I must be the only Atkins-er who doesn't!!) so I may try making the oopsie rolls. I really fancied a piece of toast this morning, that's the strongest urge for carbs I've had, but I ignored it, told it to sod off! LOL.

I'm pretty much sticking to induction for now, quite happy with what I'm eating, although I would love to introduce some fruit. Do you think if I just had some strawberries a couple of times a week it would be ok? They'd be lovely for breakfast with some cream - yum!

I don't really like the MiMs (I must be the only Atkins-er who doesn't!!)
me neither !!!
I was like that on suday - really wanted toast and nothing else :(but I didnt x

Thanks Ditzy - nice to be back and the thought of strawberries & cream is wonderful

Ooh it's not just me than Vicky - thought I was abnormal or something LOL

no not yet. make me try one again though. Ill try sat morning for brekkie toasted with some butter? I think im just scared it will make me want bread!

Oh yeah, toast it afterwards and add butter - it's delish, honest.

I've had it loads and not craved (is that a word?) once. I've not tried a sweet one yet but to be honest, I don't know if I like the texture when it hasn't been toasted.

Need to check it out after induction by adding some berries or something? x

Back