Weekly weigh-in thread

i hated the MIM too, maybe because i put in too much bicarb lol. but that taste is going to stay with me for a while lol
bleurgh

mine was kind of soggy too. is it better with the golden linseed than the brown one?

I've used the brown one and it's lovely! Maybe you need to add some more flaxseed to it if it's too soggy??

WI for me today and I've lost 1lb :flirt2: I'm very pleased with this since I put on 2lb over the weekend.

Although, I stepped on the scales and it said 1lb loss, then I stepped on again and it was 1/2 loss, then it said I stayed the same, then a 1lb loss again? Weird! So i'm sticking with the 1lb loss cos it makes me feel better lol :D

well done you x ill try mims again this weekend - i promise :)

You best do missy! :D

Thanks ladies xx

LOL a lb loss is good love, well done.

Yayy well done on the lb loss :D

MiM update - I didn't like them, but just made one with golden rather than the brown linseeds and before cooking spread it out on a tupperware lid to make a slice of "bread" I then added cheese & toasted it - voila cheese on toast, very filling & very nice - so MiMs are back on the menu with me :D

Ooh I might have to try that!

Thank you girlies :D

JanBow - ooo that's a fab idea! Thank you

tadaaaaaaaaa

5lb lost last week!!!!

that makes 11lb now in 2 weeks...ive not felt hungry, ive not craved anything and ive not cheated.....where was atkins before i go this big!!! lol

yey fantastico. well done

Ive put weight on on the Wii fit scales booo but lost 2 on my proper scales. lol im going with the 2lb loss :)

lol yup stick to the loss :D

all scales will give different weights, it's best to stick to one set.

Back