Weekly weigh-in thread

i remember last year, boots telling me onw thing and the docs telling me another within the space of an hour.....one was good and one was bad, i wasnt happy lol...

ill stick to boots now, the doc pulls 'that' face at me haha

LOL Missy. :) You even have to make sure that you used them in the same place. Ours gives 3 slightly different weight depending on where you put them on the bathroom floor.

LOL Missy. :) You even have to make sure that you used them in the same place. Ours gives 3 slightly different weight depending on where you put them on the bathroom floor.

I weigh on the same spot at the same time each day and night......

Ok, now my secret is out, I weigh twice a day....bad woof, BAD!!

Woofy X

we so need our legs slapped!

Oh Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!! Get the whip out, pet!!

Bent over woof woof x

I won't tell you what my response was going to be ;)

Does anyone here visit the gym regularly? I joined and its been six times already and even though my legs are worn out im feeling good. The instructor said that with regular visits(which i can do as its beside my job literally) I could slow my weight loss as I put on muscle? Wouldn't that be great! Muscles I haven't had them for 12 years

Last edited:
well week 3 results in lost 3.5 lbs(and first glass of wine last night in 3 weeks) nice

well done stephen!!!

Back