Weekly weigh-in thread

:bliss: I've lost 2lb at last!! Yeah Atkins for ever :D

Woofy you can be so cruel :cry: xx

I'll keep the fake hopes until next weigh in - it'll keep me motivated :rotflmao: xx

Well done for the losses people! They're greeeat! :D :D lets hope we get some from everyone else next week xx

well done Caz and Mets - it seems its a 2lb week :)
fingers crossed for four each next week :)

:bliss: I've lost 2lb at last!! Yeah Atkins for ever :D

Well done babes!!

Be carefull with weighin after the night before as It can give false readings :cry:

Woofy X

I always get hammered before my weigh ins to get the best readings ;) but Woof's right... alcohol makes you dehyrated so you'll show a lower loss but as soon as you rehydrate its goes to what you should be!

well done Caz and Mets - it seems its a 2lb week :)
fingers crossed for four each next week :)

I'll have a 4 next week please!!

oh yes 4lbs would be nice :) but i dont hold for much this week...week 2 is usually a slow loss for me on most diets, i usually sts :sigh: so even a 1lb on this i will be happy with...roll on tomorrow morning for results :cool:

how did you get on freckles?

Morning :) Well my second weigh in today and i was really pleased......4 pounds off :clap: so so far so good...thank you for all your support, really do not think i could do this without the help and guidance of you all on here:thankyou: so now a total loss of 1 stone 2lb in two weeks....its unreal :party0049:

Morning :) Well my second weigh in today and i was really pleased......4 pounds off :clap: so so far so good...thank you for all your support, really do not think i could do this without the help and guidance of you all on here:thankyou: so now a total loss of 1 stone 2lb in two weeks....its unreal :party0049:
that is amazing. well done :D

Back