Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Freckles.. fab job!

Woweee! That's brilliant!!! :D :D well done!

Hopefully this means that the STS has diminished and everyone will start to lose again now

Well done Freckles, that fantastic!! Keep it up girl :D x

wow thats fantastic freckles, well done, btw...just out of curiosity...are you doing the new or old atkins?

Having read both Atkins I would say there isn't a great deal of difference between the 2. The New Atkins allows higher carb vegetables on induction (tomatoes, onions & the like). You also don't have to start on induction you can start on OWL.

Have a look at this thread...
http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet/144827-new-atkins-new-you.html

well i am just sticking to 20g carbs a day, but i do have onions on occasion but i dont like tomatos. a menu for me like yesterday was

B - 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1 fried egg
L - Iceburg lettuce, cheese, ham, mayo
D - Birds Eye 100% burger (0.2 carb) with 1 cheese slice, mushrooms, colslaw (3 carbs) brocolli sprinkled with dried parmasan.

Snacks - Pork scratchings - 1 celery stick with peanut butter - 1 cube 85% coco chocolate (0.5 carb)

So eat eat a lot and also have 3 pints of water amounst coffee i drink. Only started having 1 cube of chocolate every 3 days as my little good girl treat :D but it works for me so far, but others are different.

well done freckles!"!!!

Linz thats fantastic :) i nee the whoosh fairy please :)

Hey some great losers this week, and Linzi, you've really cut the carb creep haven't you love.

OK, it's official then I haven't lost a single pound on Atkins, seeing as I weighed in every Saturday morning after drinking on Friday evening. LMAO. :D

Morning all. My 3rd week and lost 2lb bringin me to 10stone 10 now.

I always find getting to 10stone slow now : o (

Well done every1 for this week

Woofy x

Great stuff woofy, well done love. :)

Back