Weekly weigh-in thread

well done on losses, can I please please have the fairy next week. Ive put 2 lbs on Id say totm (which it is) but just havent been into the diet much the last week. Fingers crossed for next week

I'm not even looking at the scales til the end of the month!!

Well done on those sts, just giving your body a chance to catch up.. I'm sure if Stephen lets go of the whooshie fairy you'll have good losses next week. xx

Well done every1. STS.... keep going, it will pay off next week.

Have a fab weekend all

Woofy x

well done all. Things have got to get better for us. Maybe we should send for a different fairy as i think our one is a dud!

well done to all that had losses and those that sts keep going im sure youll have a good loss next week

well done kerry!!

Thanks everyone.
I'm so chuffed that I only need to lose 3 more lb to have lost a stone!!
I wonder if I can get that off this week!! :p

Thanks everyone.
I'm so chuffed that I only need to lose 3 more lb to have lost a stone!!
I wonder if I can get that off this week!! :p

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Go on girl! :D

I'm thinking going easy on the cheese and sugar free jelly this week, see if this helps, as I know it can slow some people down. Thats the only thing I can think of improving really, I am just a very good girl all of the time! :D

Well done Kerry!

Lost the two pounds that I gained last week by not eating but no more!

Think I am going to take a leaf out if Linz's book and not weigh myself until the end of May now :rolleyes:-

well done losers :) glad your all doing so well, i lost 1lb this week, quite pleased...gotta follow strict this week to get more off :)

Back