Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done all. Cazza, what an amazing milestone! :happy096: Missy - wish I could drink voddy and still lose 3lb a week! *jealous* Well done for staying off the wine tho. :D

Hi

Sorry to but into your thread I was just having a nosey at the atkins plan as im new to it all and was wandering if I can join you all.

I was doing SW and still go to class to be weighed but would like to follow Atkins as I just cant seem to be satisfied with food.

I dont have a book or anything to read to get to 100% grips with the plan, does anyone have any advice?

Sam

Hi Sam... have a look at the stickies at the top of the page, everything you need to get started is there... would definately advise getting the book when you can tho. xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. Sorry for late reply, ive baan away for last few days. Well done to everyone for your losses, keep it up. Well done on sts too as it shows you can maintain. Like Linzi says its good practice. And a warm welcome Sam.

Hello All,
Sunday again which is weigh day for me and I've lost another kilo! A kilo a week sounds boring but it will add up and as you all say - a loss is still a loss.
Well done to all of you and good luck for the coming week.

Well done to everyone for your losses and sts`s. Good to see every1 is going ok.

Lost 1lb this week. Now 10.2 : o )

Sorry Ive not been around much as Ive no internet at home and my phone is pants.

Love you all and miss u heaps.

Woofy x

Well done to everyone for your losses and sts`s. Good to see every1 is going ok.

Lost 1lb this week. Now 10.2 : o )

Sorry Ive not been around much as Ive no internet at home and my phone is pants.

Love you all and miss u heaps.

Woofy x

You've been missed! Well done on the loss babes. x

Okay it's my first official weigh-in and I have lost 5lbs! :D

Week 1: -5lb

Well done Gemsie.. fab start! xx

Morning all, some cracking losses here, well done losers. :D

Hi Sam and welcome love.

Cazza!! where have you been love, we missed you and what great news there love.

Hi all,
One week in and 6lbs gone! Really pleased although think I might have been able to do better if I had been more disaplined over the weekend.
Only 34lbs to go!!! (only!!??!!)
I've dug out a load of photos of me when I was nice and slim and have them stuck in different places to give me inspiration to get to goal!

You should post them on here then L. :)

well done on your losses everyone. Can I please please please have the fairy this week.

Not whilst you've got your face stuck in that gallon of vody sticky. :)

Well done Zoe, feeling good I bet. :)

Back