Weekly weigh-in thread

Good work Nina ..... good for you!!!

End of week one and I am SO happy after my weigh in - 10 lbs gone forever, never to return!!!

Picture Susie running down the high street, t-shirt over head, arms open wide...crashing into a post lol :) :)

I have to admit to a couple of naughty things - two sneaky G&Ts on Saturday, and a handful of low carb chocs last night - but you did warn me what would happen, especially Jim, so yes I paid for it all night!

Exercise - I have a lot of walking as part of my commute, about 6,000 pedometer steps a day, and this includes over 100 steps, so am happy with that for now. Will step up the walking in a week or so.

Good luck to everyone else

A very happy Susie xx :)

I stayed the same this week and I am well chuffed with that!!! Had three full days out with picnics etc and two evening meals out this week, the second of which involved a LOT of unplanned alcohol. :D

Susie that is a fantastic loss well done.
Joanne another 2lbs is brilliant luv you are doing great.
Chell well done on staying the same,I should think that was a really nice surprise.
I hope you all have a great wk this wk.
lorna x

Well done everyone on your continued weight losses.
I lost another 2lb this week still feel naughty when I eat cheese LOL.
Cathy

Well another .5lb gone,which is great as its in the right direction,but my only worry is I have a lot to lose and if its .5lb a wk now is this going to slow down as the wks go.

Back