Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done everyone...

i'm slightly over the moon. First week of Atkins and I've lost 9lbs!!! :D

Very happy. I've gone from a 38 waist to a 36 and even that is loose on me. Have to keep pulling them up ;) I'll make do until I can get into 34. That's scary even thinking about. Can't remember when i was last 34inch!

Best of luck to everyone else and thanks for the support.

Great stuff, good losses there, well done peeps. :)

Well done everyone, amazing losses this week.

Well done, some amazing weight losses this week :D:D

Well...I STS this week. We has a wonderful meatfest LC meal on Wednesday & then lots of cider got involved :( at 10g per 1/2 pint :O

On a positive note, we are back up to full steam ahead with our walking, 33 miles since Friday & back on the weights.

I'm going to take the plunge today & give all my 'fat' clothes to charity :D I've not been brave enough yet, I'm wearing such baggy clothes, I look like a tramp, lol

Naughty Sharon and naughty Cider. :)

God I know Jim! I've kept away from it for ages, but the weather was lovely & we met some friends & living here cider is the law, lol.

We were so good with the meal though. I was our local Greek & we said no to the bread & had lots of meat meze. When we ordered the waiter asked if we were on Atkins, hahaha!!

You should have asked for a bottle or Retsina Sharon. :)

Well done everyone x

well done Lorna, slow and steady wins the fat race. :) :bliss: :bliss:

Thanks Jim,this time I am trying not to look at the total amount I need to lose,but rather set myself small attainable targets and to just be positive about every lb I lose.So often in the past I have tried to lose weight and have cut right down on what I eat and failed miserably or lost a lot quick and then proceeded to put it back on.This time I want to make positive changes that I can stick with,so that the weight I lose stays off. A lb a wk is nearly 4 stone a year,its taken a lifetime to put on so 2 years to take off is not that long.
lorna x

Thanks Jim,this time I am trying not to look at the total amount I need to lose,but rather set myself small attainable targets and to just be positive about every lb I lose.So often in the past I have tried to lose weight and have cut right down on what I eat and failed miserably or lost a lot quick and then proceeded to put it back on.This time I want to make positive changes that I can stick with,so that the weight I lose stays off. A lb a wk is nearly 4 stone a year,its taken a lifetime to put on so 2 years to take off is not that long.
lorna x

Spot on Lorna, and if you are enjoying what you are eating, then even better love.

Well back off two weeks holiday, only 4 lbs heavier put this down to the standard tonic not diet, well head down shift the weight.

Well done Stephen and welcome back mate, I hope you had a good time.

Back