Weekly weigh-in thread

Hey Susie,

good job! I might not be able to get to town for my weigh in today. My grandma's having a home visit today from her dementia doctor, but they only say "afternoon". They can't give a precise time so if I can get to town before it shuts I'll report back.

Found a recipe today for seekh kebabs - very simple- so I'm making those tonight. I'll let you know how I get on!

Best

Hi everyone

Doctor cancelled at the last minute so went into town to Boots. Lost 7lbs this week!
:)

Congrats on your loss echo. xxx

Thanks guys, had a bit of a wobbler involving ice cream tonight - see my diary on the diaries forum.

I'm going to have to stay on top of temptation this week, Ramadhan is coming to an end which means a festival of food. I'm going to keep myself busy at work which means I won't be at home all day but in the evening I'll have to be extra careful not to pick at chocolates and the like!

Thanks for the support everyone

Hi everyone

Doctor cancelled at the last minute so went into town to Boots. Lost 7lbs this week!

Brilliant, though if it's a different scale you may get a slightly different reading love.

Hey Jim,

was the same set of scales that I use each week. Btw, not that I mind you calling me love, but just thought I'd let you know I'm a 20 year old bloke. ;)Perhaps I need a different username or picture so as not to confuse people? :D

LOL

LMAO too (but I also wrongly assumed lol)
Echo - your talk of chocolate and ice cream led us off on the wrong train of thought lol

Ah a 20 year old Bolton lad, OK then Mate. :D

Well done on the great losses.
I gained another 1lb this week,considering my carb blow out I got off lightly so back 100% from yesterday.
Cathy

Haha, it's because I live in a house full of women so chocolate and ice cream are always in plentiful supply and to say I have a sweet tooth is an understatement!

Good luck Catthin, stay on track now :D

Well, I seem to have discovered the secret of maintaining, lol. Just a shame I've got lots more weight to lose before I do that!!
I will get there, at least I haven't put any on :D

Upwards & downwards

Last edited:
4.2 mother-lovin' pounds down! :bliss:

well done folks!
-3lbs gone for me this week. 2 stone now gone forever! Strangely though, still a size 22 on top grrrr boobs

Back