Weekly weigh-in thread

Sharon, you're very quiet! How are things with you?

Really well done on the loss this week too!

Morning all, just STS for me this week - but considering the Xmas goodies I've been sampling, I got off very lightly :)

Hope you're all having a good day.

oh well done. what you been sampling?

Ok but don't tell me off :)

Three mince pies with Grand Marnier cream, a pizza and some Irish cream...and greens haven't made much of an appearance either :eek:

Ok but don't tell me off :)

Three mince pies with Grand Marnier cream, a pizza and some Irish cream...and greens haven't made much of an appearance either :eek:

Whoops sorry we overlapped!
A pizza what I'm dreaming of though Vicky and Jim are trying to convince me cabbage and butter would taste better :eek:

LOL Flutter - what about a cauli base pizza?

I can honestly say I didn't enjoy the pizza I bought (an Iceland thin base ham and mushroom) as much as I thought - and felt guilty as anything once I'd finished.

Mind you, I also forgave myself very quickly too haha - am very good at that! :)

Lol Suze - what you got ordered for your xmas?

Dunno depends what my friends mum makes. Id put my asda shopping list on here but its huge. plus bet they say we cant deliver cos of the weather!

:) thanks hoping weather holds out to ge me up there!

never tried pizza with irish cream, still, we're all different! :)

STS is fine for cold dark december,good girl!
ooh, wait till summer, we'll all be skinny mini's. bbq food perfect for atkins!

Susie! I can barely believe my eyes! :eek:

Nah, kidding, STS 10 days before christmas is a result in my book - I say eat what you fancy for a couple of weeks, then back on the straight and narrow after the big day - something tells me you'll see a lot of familiar faces along that road. :)

Susie you have been restrained compared to my munch round Manchester on Sunday - but enjoyed the whole thing and the scales are going back down again now lol

Back