Weekly weigh-in thread

5lbs off for me.... or 3lbs on... or 1.5 off... or 2.8 off depending on the mood of my scales!

Will go with 2.8lbs as thats what I've been showing all week. x

psml Linz. My old weighing spot (before xmas) puts me at 3lbs lighter than posted but i moved weighing spots and have used that one since.

Well done you losers :D - I am well up this morning - water retention due to TOTM and it is bad this month dammit - just when I wanted to be svelte for the wedding tomorrow!

well done everyone :happy096:

I've got to stay good this weekend even though guests as WI is monday :cry: which was the point ;)

I totally chicken out and WI on Fridays for the very same reason Katie!

Poor B, hope something shifts before tomorrow. You'll have a fab day anyway. Love weddings, but I'm at that stage where all my friends and family are long married, but nobody's children are old enough to yet!

Well done to everyone who weighed-in today - all moving in the right direction! :)

I've lost a pound which I'm really pleased with. Promptly celebrated by eating...wait of it...loads of diabetic choc. As usual. :rolleyes: And am thinking of wine later. I'm a bad bad Atkinser. ;)

Maybe we should eat it only on the night before weigh-in Susie? ;)

Yes - exactly, but then the explosions migrate ever southwards...that's when the real fun starts! :(

LOL, Steve is terrified of sugar free chocolate now :D
Anyway, had a fab Transatlantic crossing & stay in NYC. 4lbs up so not too bad. I had 1/2 a bread roll on day one & was in agony for 24 hours so I kept away from the stuff

Welcome back Sharon, and Hi Trickee. Welcome to our Atkins forum.

well done both - sharon for a small gain and Trickee for that huge amount of weight lost!

Back