Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Vicky. I STS this week - until the work do last night when I went slightly overboard. Back on the wagon. ;)

and as for tazbabe..........STS!

well, that's ok, far far better than anything on, and it's been another silly shifts week too.

Did those of you who first started the diet find they lost more inches than pounds?I seemed to loose 2lbs in the first couple of days and then this morning have put those 2 lbs back on. Have measured myself yet but hoping that I will be the case that its inches more than lbs.

it's fat Trickee, well done love

Hi all, weighed in this morning and I'm down to 276lb

Can't see my stats using the iPhone but I think I posted 280 last week so have lost 4lb this week!! :)

I'll update my profile tonight xx

Well done everyone. I STS same this week. We had a boozy weekend :(
I'm having trouble with my appetite again. I keep gagging when I try too eat....I never had that problem before, I could shovel it down, lol

I will have to get back on the recipe thread & get some ideas.

Hi Sharon, that's better than a gain anyway.

Unfortunately I have another gain this week, was really good last week on my shakes and completely blew it at the weekend, baileys and all :( feel like a bloody failure - I know I am not but I need to get more of a grip on my weekends. Dammit.

It's odd, but I'm probably better at weekends than in the week, mainly because I'm eating lunch at home I suppose.

Bren you're not a failure but an inspiration :)

Back