Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done all :)

I'm happy too - 3lb off this week :D

2lbs off this week for me so big smiles, but think there has been alot of carb creep and too much snacking so will have to tighten the belt if i want to lose next week.

well done trickee, ah the dreaded carb creep, all to easy I'm afraid

great losses everyone! iv weigh in tomorrow morning and honestly im not hopeful at all if iv sts i will be pleased iv been a bad girl this week

well done Suz! oh no why you been bad?

i think so yeah with the chocs over the weekend.. i just havent been drinking water like i should be and i feel all sluggish and not like i did last week have to get my butt into gear!!

Hun sometimes you do just feel sluggish - I could barely drag my bones home tonight but now I'm here, dinner on, the day's laundry done and I feel very chipper - maybe take your vitamins at lunchtime to give you a boost later in the day?

hey. OMG im gobsmacked i thought after the weekend not drinking enough water and stuff and not feeling 100% i had defo put on but 2.5lbs OFF!! im in a state of shock

woop woop :) fantastic :) 5lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!!! well done you xxxx

thanks girls. im super in shock iv been a bad girl but going to try try try this week see if i can better 2,5lbs in a week maybe get my ass moving if the weather improves whippets dont like walking in the wind and rain (thats my excuse)

Well done there love, that's good.

Back