Weekly weigh-in thread

well done Claire :)

Well done all you losers :D

Great Stuff Marty, well done love

7 pounds down (over 2 weeks) so im pleased, back on track for the Easter challenge! x

Woohoo! My Easter challenge on a bit of a slow path!

Lost 1lb this week, I am a little dissapointed as it was my OH bday this week and I made him a lovely meal and he had a choc cake and I stuck rigidly to plan, also had 2 b.day parties at the w.end and didn't pick at anything, so was hoping for more than a 1lb as a reward for being such a good girl LOL. Nevermind a loss is a loss so heres to another week, good luck to you all on your weigh ins.

Well done you losers :)

Well done everyone :D apart from me that is :)

Gain of 2.5lbs after a few days of reckless eating and drinking :eek: Oh well back on track today so it will soon be gone

it's scary how quick it goes on Vanda

It is indeedy Jim, hopefully scarey enough to put me off recklessness in the future ;) Although truth be known apart from the wine I didnt enjoy any of the food stuff as much as I thought I would or as much as I used to :D

I'm at posted weight again today!!!
I'll eventually stop arguing with this 3/4 lb

You'll do it Vicky,

Vanda, itnever does love, does it :(

Another 1lb off for me, I am learning to love those 1lbs, they may not be much on their own but together they can become something great ha ha. Thats 13lbs in my first 4 weeks but the best news is that I have dropped a dress size, I went clothes shopping at the week end as my clothes are all too big and am a dress size down in all my fave shops. I wish I had started measuring as I am def losing inches faster than lbs.
Good luck to the rest of you on your weigh ins

well done, a pound is a pound, that's good to hear

Well done bajoleth another 1lb in the right direction.

Well another gain for me this week 1lb this time. I am a bit frustrated with myself as after almost a week of on track I overdid it at an unplanned buffet last night. I am off work atm recovering from depression and tend to overdo the food when I feel low, but I know low carb is the way to go and shall not give up. Today is another day and an opportunity for a fresh start x

ah Vanda, emotional eating is a pain

Back