Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi all, I'm down to 263 today, I've argued with 10 lb on and off for 5 wks now, I know it's all my own fault but this weekend I'm determined not to slip off the wagon!!!

I don't know how much I've lost because I can't see my stats on the phone,

There are some fabulous losses going in guys!! Keep up the good work!!

Well done Missy, I'm having the same slide/take off/slide thing too - hope the seat belt on the wagon stays done up! :)

STS for me this week.

-5lbs for me. back to my ticker weight and back on track. yay!

Good luck!!!! :D

I've read about it Marty, not tried it but have heard good results from those who have

*lbs, bloody hell Bren, I thought you were in maint? whatever, well done love

That's an 8 by the way :sigh:

1lb off for me this week .. Im getting used to the 1lbs! To be honest I would be happy with a guaranteed 1lb per week!

This is the first time on any diet that I haven't gained whilst Ive been on it .. 12lbs in 5 weeks is fab for me!

Have a good weigh in everyone

Jools xx

Well done Jools, yes love, to be honest I think most would be happy with that guarantee

wow bren!
and well done jools, i was losing 1lb every other week, but now nothing, am 4lb heavier than my posted weight. it's because i had croissants and beer at brum, takes me ages to come out of a stall. sigh! like you 1lb pleases me!

well done Bren!!

1lb off this week, poorly tummy for the last 5 days dont know whats going on but when im running for the loo in asda its not good!:sign0137:

Back