Weekly weigh-in thread

claire ............ leave us stick weeeee re alone !! will report you to the RSPCk ( ketostix users ! ) xx

LOL

Morning Astrea and well done love

Good Morning all,

I lost another 2 pounds: I had already lost 3 since the last weigh in so I dunno what happened. I stuck to Atkins so I am at a loss a bit. The only thing I added were the Indulgence bars from Atkins but it says on pack allowed in all stages. Any ideas?

I steer clear of the L/C & S/F products myself, but if your losing, you're loosing :)

Wahoo! My first weigh in and i've lost 11lbs!
I am literally sitting here with my mouth open like :O
I never, ever, lose lots on diets and have always put it down to my PCOS! If i lost this in 2 months I'd be happy.... This is just the best ever!! xxx

I just dont loose as much as I was hoping for. What else should I cut out? I eat mainly veg, chicken, eggs, little salami and frankfurter sausages and yoghurt. I dont eat pork, lamb or beef as a piece, like steak or so.

But you had a loss. That's great! You are moving in the right direction. Maybe you are just weighing too often as weight will always fluctuate.

dana! Its still a loss my love! All going the right way :) xx

Thanks guys, I was a bit frustrated this morning especially as some seem to lose more. ;)

Dana, everybody has a different metabolism. I am a very slow loser so I just get on with it and then any loss is reason to celebrate. It is frustrating sometimes when the others are having enormous losses but I know that slow and steady wins the race so I am happy to look back at what I have lost over the weeks and smile. :)

Sorry, me again. I just mentally went through the weekend and what I had to eat. I had a bit more yoghurt (natural unsweetened greek style) and i had a slice of water melon. Am I allowed that on induction?

Hey Dana, I know that Yoghurt isn't allowed.
Also water melon isn't allowed on induction, alas no fruits are :(
But we get to add them back later :)

A BIG NO to watermelon

Back