Weekly weigh-in thread

Wahoo! My first weigh in and i've lost 11lbs!
I am literally sitting here with my mouth open like :O
I never, ever, lose lots on diets and have always put it down to my PCOS! If i lost this in 2 months I'd be happy.... This is just the best ever!! xxx

I've got PCOS too, I've never thought about that being the reason I dont lose alot of weight. I'm keeping that excuse now! lol!

Gz on your loss! I'm super jealous! :p

I've got PCOS too, I've never thought about that being the reason I dont lose alot of weight. I'm keeping that excuse now! lol!

Gz on your loss! I'm super jealous! :p

It's what the Doctors always told me so I stuck to it! ;)

It's what the Doctors always told me so I stuck to it! ;)

Hehe! The doctor said its probably why I am fat (well, they were more polite than that!) but I never thought about it being a reason for my difficult weight loss. Dunno why actually, now I come to think about it!

Nice avatar, btw. One of my boys passed away on wednesday, so I've been hiding since then, but your pic has made me go "awwww" :)

Hehe! The doctor said its probably why I am fat (well, they were more polite than that!) but I never thought about it being a reason for my difficult weight loss. Dunno why actually, now I come to think about it!

Nice avatar, btw. One of my boys passed away on wednesday, so I've been hiding since then, but your pic has made me go "awwww" :)

Glad your Dr was polite! Mine told me as a young teenager that there was no hope and I would always be obese! Charming!

Sorry to hear about your little boy :(
That one in my avatar is Biscuit! We have her and 4 other girlies, but they are all getting old now :(

xx

Well done losers!

Glad your Dr was polite! Mine told me as a young teenager that there was no hope and I would always be obese! Charming!

Sorry to hear about your little boy :(
That one in my avatar is Biscuit! We have her and 4 other girlies, but they are all getting old now :(

xx

Thanks. I was feeling really guilty about it last week. He was getting castrated but sadly passed on a few hours after surgery. I've got 4 boys left now, they're about 7 months so still quite springy when they want to be! lol! But they're boys, so mostly lazy! :p

Hope everyone is happy with their WI's or at least determined to make this week a belter! COME ON!!

eeeeeek week one and 6lbs down....its a start x

i'm hiding from this thread....i've been a bad girl, right back on track today. hmm

well done all the sts and losers!

It's a great start Lize, well done

Havent weighed for 2 weeks and.... wait for it.... sts :mad::mad::mad:

Ok, so after today, no more atkins bars for breakie at work. I shall go shopping this evening for more suitable breakie munchables.

I'd do a general review of what you're eating Claire, carb creep maybe?

- 2lbs :) Quite happy with that x

I'd do a general review of what you're eating Claire, carb creep maybe?

I might start writing it down somewhere. Dont know what I've been doing wrong. I know I shouldnt be having milk in my tea etc but I've always done it and never really counted it.

Damn, I hate having to count. I count for a living, I dont want to have to count for free! lol!

Morning Claire love, start a diary thread

1.5 kg down, I can live with that! :)

Back