Weekly weigh-in thread

It's week 4, in ketosis properly for the first time and 2 off for me but not a new weight (regained and lost and have been this particular weight about 4 times so far this year!!! with calorie counting and falling off wagons)
Week before I started Atkins I gained 4 (pmt)...lost 5 the first week of the new plan, stayed the same for 2 and 3 (too many protein shakes and atkins bars)

Last edited:
Well done to you too LL2011 & Neen- fantastic! Here's to keeping up the good work!:party0049:

well done losers :D

- 1. meh.

hey, a pound is a pound Rose

Well done Rose and everyone else. My weigh in day is tomorrow.

I was lucky last Tuesday. I worked in Dublin for a weekend and my hotel was in the middle of nowhere. So had to make the healthiest choices off the hotel menu. So carbs were involved.

I weighed in Tuesday with a 5.5lb loss. However, this week I have had to go through carb withdrawal again (headaches and body aches), so a less fat burning week. So, I have my fingers crossed for the morning :) Wish me luck :)

Good luck fuffs

Thanks Jim :)

Just remembered I had to weigh on Wednesday morning last week. I was not with my scales Tues morning. So was 8 days last week. So this week will be 6, as I want to get back to my Tues :)

Thinking of you Fuffs!!!!

Thanks! :) Just hoping for any loss this week. Want to be clearly in the 24stones, and not just half a pound in lol

I honestly dunno what I am doing wrong. I am back to my weight 3 weeks ago and have eaten almost no carbs whatsoever. I live off eggs, cheese, chicken and veg. I am fed up. What am I doing wrong?

CHEESE!! I bet

Oh and it's not no carbs, it's 20 carbs a day from green leaf veggies Dana

How much verg are you having, Dana? And want veg? And like Jim says, is probably the cheese. I seem to get away with cheese and cream at first, but it makes me weight slow down after a while. So decided to cut it out since yesterday. I will slowly introduce it much later.

OK, weight update: I have lost 3lbs this week. This is more than I could have hoped for with having to get back into ketosis after 3 days of unavoidable carbs last weekend.

2st 3lbs off in 6 weeks now. I am really pleased :)

Wow, time to celebrate! I'll get the water out to toast you! :greenapple:

Back