Weekly weigh-in thread

I forgot to post on Monday, lol Well got back from our Med cruise & just 2lbs on so I'm more than pleased with that :D
Steve managed to put 6lbs on :O Then first shift back at work he had a roast pork bap! He hadn't touched any bread all cruise, lol.......then he ate 24 chocolates left on our bed at night. He had bought them home to give to his team at work. He regretted it when he spent half the morning on the loo. Of course I didn't laugh ;)

Hi Sharon, welcome back :) You did well then love

Week 2 weigh in- not a sausage. No loss at all and I was so good :mad:

7lbs off!! WOOP WOOP!! Seriously, shows how important it is to eat regularly. That's now 18lbs off in 20 days and it has me tentatively into my second lower stone bracket!! I am delighted, and I go back to my exercise classes tonight too to start toning my ever shrinking body -Oh yeah!!
:party0023:

Thank you! <3 :D

Well done Rose x

Well done Rose, that's brilliant love. :)

How often are u eating Rose? Loads of small meals or 3 meals and snacks? Very well done on your loss :)

How often are u eating Rose? Loads of small meals or 3 meals and snacks? Very well done on your loss :)

I'm just having my three meals cc. I've been trying not to eat after 7pm too, but this weekend is the first I've snacked. My meals aren't huge either so I just try to get as much protein and fat in to keep it chipping away at the fat. I'm still just viewing this loss as an initial boost though after last week's 1 pounder. If I have a big loss next week I'll do some investigation and share my secret! LOL

BlackRose said:
7lbs off!! WOOP WOOP!! Seriously, shows how important it is to eat regularly. That's now 18lbs off in 20 days and it has me tentatively into my second lower stone bracket!! I am delighted, and I go back to my exercise classes tonight too to start toning my ever shrinking body -Oh yeah!!
:party0023:

Yay yay yay! Well done Rose sweetheart :D

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Well done Rose, that is a brilliant loss - yes, please share the secret lol xx

Thanks. And as soon as I've it worked out I'll be on here in a shot! LOL

Back