Weekly weigh-in thread

Waiting in breathless anticipation :D

Jeepers! Look at your pics!!! What's YOUR secret?! Amazing! WELL DONE!!

Excessive use of exclamation mark noted. :(

Hi everyone!!
I'm starting Atkins today.
First weigh in, I'm 13 stone and a quarter!!
I had a baby 3 months ago so that's why Iv gained do much :)
My goal is 9 stone.
I hope I can do this, I'm miserable at the moment :( xx

Just take it easy, one day at a time and before you know it you'll be in the swing of things. This forum is a great source of advice and encouragement so don't be afraid to use it! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks guys!
No, I'm not feeding her myself anymore. Do I can hit the low carb! Lol.
My boyfriend is doing this with me, We both gained ALOT of weight when I was pregnant. In excited to do this, I have had scrambled eggs for breakfast, il have tuna for lunch and chicken for dinner.
I have a terrible sweet tooth, I love sugar free jelly but have you got any tips fir snacking?
Xx

Exante, which is why I am back on it after my hols, will go back to low carb once a get back down a bit :)

That must take some will power woman. I think I've tried every VLCD BUT exante lol - I know I haven't it in me, Serious fair play to ya!

Ooh can I join in this thread now? First weigh in yesterday, 2.5lbs off :) and well done on that brilliant loss black rose!

Excellent! 2.5 - not too shabby! Keep it up! :D

(and thanks -it'd be alright if we could have big losses every week eh? LOL)

Well, I lost that 1lb again this week. Strange considering what I ate/drank over the long weekend. lol!

3lb down!!!! I am very happy, hopefully I have started the losses off again. Woohooo lol

Well done everyone;)

Back