Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done all, fabulous start!

I've lost the 2lb I put back on last week and taken another 1lb off, so a good start to my weekend :)

I'm down to 198.6. so that's about 1.5 pounds.
I did actually go up 1.3 pounds earlier this week.

This is great somethings working for me at last! :D

But I got caught out by the fizzy pop and sugar free items (have banished them to the bin now!)

I know I'm not doing atkins so I dont usually post my WI's - but I was so disheartened with my diet during the week. Kept sneaking onto the scales and they were more than they just seemed to keep going up.

However, today, I am happy to report a loss of 2.2lbs!!! Super chuffed and just wanted to share :D

YAY! well done claire, I know a lot of people might sniff at 1 or 2lbs, as I only lost 1.5lbs this week but as long as it's going down that's what i say.

Well done, hugs x:)

Try not to go on the scales much, i used to be terrible for that :D

I know - I'm forever telling people to "step away from the scales"! Definite case of do as I say, not as I do! lol!

:happy096:

Well done, it eggciting isn't it!! (sorry excuse the pun!) losing that much weight in one week. I lost 6lbs in my first week, but only 1.5lbs in the second week cos i got a bit complacent.:(

Claire x

Hey well done, that's a great start there

Yay - well done all you losers:D

Ditto on the well done, you're all fabulous !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had my 3rd weigh in.......... lost 1lb!

Am I doing something wrong here? Should I not be losing more? I have only lost 6.5lbs in 3 weeks and looking at other peoples losses on here they must average out at least -2lbs?

I have been in ketosis throughout. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

xwendywoox

Just had my 3rd weigh in.......... lost 1lb!

Am I doing something wrong here? Should I not be losing more? I have only lost 6.5lbs in 3 weeks and looking at other peoples losses on here they must average out at least -2lbs?

I have been in ketosis throughout. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

xwendywoox

In the larger view it's because relatively you don't have as much to lose Wendy love, I lost a lot more, but then I had 12 1/2 stone to lose. Think of it this way, you are losing and not stalling.

Up until yesterday I'd lost two pounds, this morning I weighed myself again & another pound has gone overnight!!

Which is why you shouldn't weigh every day. I know this, been there done that.

I see what you mean Jim, just thought it may come off a little faster.

I must say I am loving this way of eating so I am going to stick with it :) It's fantastic not being hungry all the time, and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything, unlike with other diets I have tried.

The thought of never eating a bar of chocolate, potatoes, pasta or any other carby foods again really doesn't bother me :)

I would recommend atkins to anyone, just need to get my hubby on board but he isn't budging on it :( I have tried my best to convince him, but he won't even try it!

xwendywoox

Back