Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done losers:D

Lol aw thanks wendy!

I dont think i do anything in particular. I drink lots of water n use lots of chillies in my cooking which i think may help boost my metabolism (and my bowels LOL)

Oh and i do go to the gym alot but ive always done that even when i was at my biggest.

Wow - well done:)

I'm really hoping that it will continue like this........as there is just soo much weight to lose & the more weight I loose every week the more motivated I am.

I find I can be really strict on the diet as long as I've lost weight in the previous week. As soon as the weight stops coming off I loose all my will power.

Thats a superb loss! Well done! :D

I haven't been on here for a while.

I nearly gave up cos for 2 weeks i either put on or stayed same.
But i was mega good last week and I've lost 2.5lbs, so 9lbs so far!

I have a feeling too much aspartame and citric acid might have been my downfall. I did have some toms last week but only on 3 days and only half a tom each time, and I've been drinking at least 4 glasses of water at work. (thanks for your advice a few weeks ago Katie)

I do find though that my weight goes mental for about 2 weeks during the monthly's. So I've got to remember for those 2 weeks not to get down and give up :D

Just weighed in and I have put on 1lb :( Not sure why but it is my TOTM? It doesn't usually affect me that much though? Going to cut down on my dairy intake this week as I had cheese two days running last week. I will see if that makes a difference.

Clean and green for me this week!!! :)

xwendywoox

Probably water retention Wendy

I wouldn't worry Wendy, a pound is nothing, it proberly is water retention. I can put on up to 3lbs and i stay like that for up to 2 weeks!! :eek: and it's so depressing. But when it's that time I've got to remember not to take too much notice.
so really only 2 weeks out of the month are true for me :(.

But as long as the weight is heading south that's fine by me :D

Back