Weekly weigh-in thread

Hiya I'm just starting Atkins today! I'm 10st 1lb will weigh myself on Friday and see how much iv lost!!

Good luck
(I remember when i was 10 stone)
*looks back with tinted glasses!* :(

I'm keeping very quiet but I'll weigh myself on Saturday to see if I've lost the weight that my weak will has put on. :banghead:

Congrat's & cheers to all 'losers'.. :angel09:

Tut Tut, naughty naughty tally ;)

Haha I know :( now I expect myself to lose another pound by Friday! Set myself up for disappointment probably haha oh well it's my own fault! X

Well let's wait and see tomorrow Tally :)

Tut tut - mid week weighing!:)

Well i almost succumbed to an early wi today as tomorrow's an earlier start - but hung on skin of my teeth. Hope it works;)
Xx

and Tally, c'mon we're all waiting here. :)

Just called in to say I have taken off two of the four pounds I've managed to put on of late. Nothing to be proud of I know but I think my crazy binging has subsided & my head is back in the right place.

Just to let those who remember me, I'm still at posted weight & doing good. Hi everyone, I'll try to pop in for a chat. I'm on a cruise next Sunday so may go up a couple of pounds, but those who know me know I can't do too much damage :)

Just called in to say I have taken off two of the four pounds I've managed to put on of late. Nothing to be proud of I know but I think my crazy binging has subsided & my head is back in the right place.

that's totally something to be proud of - especially good to here you're head's back in the right place, well done! :D

Ok so i started on my atkins journey 8 weeks ago in preps for me going on holiday this weekend and my aim was to lose 20lbs... I can confirm... I DID IT!!!! :D

Ok so i started on my atkins journey 8 weeks ago in preps for me going on holiday this weekend and my aim was to lose 20lbs... I can confirm... I DID IT!!!! :D

Well done, and now I hope the Holiday is a success as well :)

Well done dreamer! Hope the holiday went well.

I just had to come and post here because I'm so amazed. After a week of 1lb loss, followed by a STS (stupid women's hormones) my body did a HUGE catch-up this week. I weighed in at Boots this morning and.....I lost 7lb this week! Wow! I'm totally sold on very-low-carb now, there's no way I'm going back to sugar. Well, maybe a bit at Christmas. ;)

I just wish I would stop sweating and waking up the night because I'm boiling hot burning off all that fat! :D

Back