Weekly weigh-in thread

Morningall, Boggins that is so well done, I can see why you are impressed with LC, Very well done there. :)

First week back on induction... -7.2lbs!

Nice one! :D

Hah, I can beat you Claire, 7 days and 8lbs here this morning, 4 more to go and I'm back at posted weight ready for Christmas, though I'll probably go on induction the week prior to Christmas to get below posted weigh and give ne some leeway.

Well done love

oooh, Jim, ya big show off!!! Well done u!!!

I'm fully prepared to put on at least a stone over the festive period, so I'm trying to at least lose a stone before hand so I dont have to buy bigger clothes after the event! lol!

Hi all! 1st week on Atkins and down 8lbs, haven't been on this diet for years and as a lady of a certain age I was struggling with the usual suspects WW and SW, I've really enjoyed the first week and even gave up my beloved gin and tonic on Saturday night :D would love a stone of for Christmas which I think is realistic, I've had a good start but I know the first week is mostly water and the losses will slow down now, have been lookin at the MIM's are these really ok induction? Would hate to sabotage my good work but they look delicous! Well off to have some scrambled eggs for brekkie, hope to speak to you soon :)

Well done Theresa, and welcome. Have you started a diary in the diary threads?

Your posts are moe likely to be read and answered if you have a diary love

Lost 2lbs this week. Must admit it is only part of my Christmas excesses. :)

Well done, trying to shed some Christmas excess here as well ;)

I'm doing something wrong (eating too much?) because I've gained 1.8lbs!

Back