Weekly weigh-in thread

Wrinkly hun are you posting your food diary somewhere? Perhaps we could have a look and provide some advice? xx

Thanks Ladyfelsham but I'm not a diary person. Perhaps if I'm no more successful next week I'll start one. I have an ordinary diary somewhere in MiniMins & abandoned it. I have a paper diary, it has any appointments in it & other peoples birthday dates.. :ashamed0005: :)

WI day... 2.5lb off.

not bad as had too wobble days, one a lunch out and one a dinner dance.

still 9lb above my lowest though.....not changing my ticker, can't bear to see it go up!!

GUYS! Is losing only 4 (a little less than that) pounds normal in the first week of induction…i honestly expected more to lose.

my second week starts! wish me luck :)

Hey Kensylo, there's no 'only' about it! Take a look at 4lbs of lard then celebrate! :bliss:Good luck for your second week. :)

Hmmm that's true! in pounds it sounds a lot, here in the netherlands we use Kg, and it's about 2 kg. actually 1.6 kg. I guess I should be happy with that :)

THANKS for the motivation!

I do lose about 0.2 or 0.3 kg everyday, so i guess im going the right way :)

Yes, well done and keep it up, mind you I couldn't do it in Holland, all that lovely rizetafl ;) (spell)

Last edited:
Well done losers - keep it up or indeed down:D

Lost one miserable pound this week but at least it's in the right direction. I am - according to the Ketostix, in ketosis.. I shall keep on - keeping on.

Good luck to anyone who posts after me. :)

Weight Loss So Far

5 lbs week 1
3 lbs week 2

2" reduction on waist, hips and stomach in 2 weeks!

Yippee!!!!

Well done Michelle

Wrinkly, it can be a long road on Atkins sometimes, but I find it sustainable love

Guys! I lost almost 4 pounds the first week but didn't lose anyything the second week…like nothing at all..how is that possible??

I wanna lose moree….I'm in the third week now of Induction. please share you experience of the beginning of induction period.

I need to lose about 22 lbs. how long should i hold on to induction?

Are you posting your food diary anywhere? Or using my fitness pal to track? If we see your food we can see if there are any potemtial stallers in there. Why not start a food diary in diaries section

I agree with Katie, post in the diary threads and then we can keep track and comment Kensy

Back