Weekly weigh-in thread

I have lost the minuscule amount of .6 of a pound this week. Still waiting for a whooshie.

Mon 30th Jan

Lost 3lbs this week! So total loss of 11lb in 3 weeks, or 14lbs if I count the 3lbs I lost before starting Atkins!
Measured today, have lost 4" from my hips, 3.5" from my tummy, 3.5" from my waist, 2.5" from my enormous boobies!!
Sooooooo happy!!!!

Fantastic, Michelle! Well done!

Great stuff Michelle, well done love

Just thought I'd share! I weigh in on a wed as I started a week ago yesterday.
Lost 6.5lbs that week! So chuffed! Could have lost another 0.5 to make it half a stone but hey ho, not complaining!

Just hope I can keep it up for week 2!

Well done losers - whether pounds or inches - it's all going:D

Hello!!

I also wanted to update: I have lost almost 8.8 pounds the last 3 and half weeks! Is that a pace too fast or is it steady?
I think a lose about 2 pounds a week...i'm absolutely not starving myself out and I don't skip any meals. Lots of eggs, cheese, veggies (although I think I could do better with veggies) and fish! Moderate meat amount. Not a huge fan of meat.

So yeah I think it's going pretty well so far. I also work out twice a week, which I think helps a whole lot more ;)

Cheers,
Kensy

Oh and I used to weigh myself in (almost) everyday, I have come to know that once a week is perfectly alright and it avoids the pain of watching your weight fluctuate throughout the week!

StS, My weight loss - or lack of it, is rubbish. My carbs in the last 8 days have averaged out at 18, I am obviously doing something wrong but my carbs are correct. However, I like this woe so will stick with it.

Edit, Sorry miscounted - my carbs averaged 19 over eight days.

Last edited:
Nabe you need to go poet he diary and start it, let us see what's happening? Xxx

Thanks Hondapeeps, I have a diary in Members Only but just the figures with the odd comment. According to MFP my calories are pretty high, for the last 8 days they averaged 1720.5 but low carb eating tends to be higher in calories because of the fat content.

Week 8 - Official Monday morning WI........

10st 8 1/2 lbs......yeeeeeee haaaaaa!

6lbs off this week :0)

No starving, or cravings...! Amazing :0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-44511318.jpg
    image-44511318.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 38
Well done triage999 and silvermoonbeam. Good losses there. I have just weighed in for my 2nd week and have lost another 4lb which is 12lb in total up to now so very pleased with that. :)

Back