Weekly weigh-in thread

Carb creep is eg when you have just a litle cream in your coffee, but forget you have 10 coffees a day and it adds up to loads more than you realise.

It also goes with the thinking "Just a bit of this cake/biscuit/sweet/etc won't hurt" - but it will :)

Ah I get it, yes I have been a little generous to myself. ;)

As I was pouring soya milk into my coffee 5 mins ago the mad idea "Hmmm wonder what mayo would taste like in here?" flitted across my mind :D

Happy to report, I fought the idea down and stuck with the soya :)

ladyfelsham said:
As I was pouring soya milk into my coffee 5 mins ago the mad idea "Hmmm wonder what mayo would taste like in here?" flitted across my mind :D

Happy to report, I fought the idea down and stuck with the soya :)

Lol x

Lol Susie:D

Well done! 4lb is certainly nothing to sniff at ....... Roll on for more now ;)

Ok first weigh in today. 10.7 sob. So have put on a hideous 9lbs since stopping low carbing.

Let that be a warning to everyone! Carbs and skinny jeans cannot exist together.

Back on the wagon and will get to goal if it kills me.

I'm too scared to get on the scales at the moment as ALL my clothes are tight (ie not just my skinny jeans). I know I need to face the music...

Ok first weigh in today. 10.7 sob. So have put on a hideous 9lbs since stopping low carbing.

Let that be a warning to everyone! Carbs and skinny jeans cannot exist together.

Back on the wagon and will get to goal if it kills me.

How long did you fall off the wagon for??

Since december time. Could have been a LOT worse considering how long it has been. I wanted to see if I could eat 'normally' without gaining.

Think the answer to that is pretty conclusive... I can't ever go back to how I was eating. It's either eat low carb and stay slim or at carbs and balloon. I choose from hereon in to be slim. For good.

ah yes, even on maint i stick to one carby item a day, potato or bread or pasta or rice, the rest of my meals are all Atkins OWL friendly.

That sounds really sensible. Will remember that once I get back to maintaining.

Me too!! Thanks Jim.

I swore last time I wasn't doing all this "dieting" again...................why do we do that? Lose the weight, look and feel great then slip and slide back to where we began. :cry:

Back