Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done everyone, such a motivator xx

anything off is a bonus! Well done all!

I am not expecting anything off on monday.....just wont happen this week for me :(

xxx

Well done you! Fab result!

Well, weigh in today <drum roll>

I have lost

6lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss: :woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :stickdance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :party0049: :party0048: :thankyouthankyou:

If you can't tell, I'm rather pleased about that :D

Thanks so much to everyone on here - fab support. Will see me right through to the bitter end. <mwah mwah>

Well done kensy, nearly a whole stone gone there love

My first weight in and really happy have lost 9lbs. :) I have loads and loads to lose so still a very long way to go but have enjoyed the week and very happy with the weight lost this week.

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and all the help and tips. x

Hooray for you all!

I weighed today and have lost.......nil , zip, nothing!

However, I slacked off on my water, had some chocolate crispies ...... I fell of the wagon a bit, nothing major, and I used to do So much worse on SW.

So all in all I'm quite pleased! :)

Well done Neva, that's a good start. How long are you planning on staying on induction? I did it for 6 months.

Well done Neva, that's a good start. How long are you planning on staying on induction? I did it for 6 months.

Hi Jim, think its going to have to be while as I have a lot to lose. My first priority is trying to stick to it as strict as possible until we go on holiday at the end of June so thats 4 months and then will be a bit more relaxed on holiday which is 3 weeks and then come straight back onto induction.

So imagine I will be on induction for awhile. I know I do tend to lose weight quite quickly but unfortunately the flip side to that is I also put it back on very easily.

Hi all 6lb gone for me Yey x x

Well done Lou, thats fantastic :) here's to another good week ahead of us, xx

Back