Weekly weigh-in thread

3lbs off for me this week :) xx

Thank you :D xx

Two pounds off for me this week. Very happy as I had a big loss last week and still enjoying the diet x

well done guys xxxx

Thanks Jim and Lou :) xx

Right I've bitten the bullet and weighed myself this morning......sts...again.

So clean and green all the way for me....need to get things moving again.

On day 6 and 4lbs down already which is great considering i have been nibbling a bit of chocolate most days. I hope i can keep this number though. our water has been shut off and our toilet is out of order so avoiding drinking my water today, have only had one glass full and its lunch time.

4 out of 26lb done, hope to get one more off before my thursday morning weigh in.

22lbs to go.

Does anyone else dream about eating? I started dieting again last week and most nights i dream about eating food that i shouldn't and feeling guilty about it in the dream!!!

In a way it is a good way of training my self not to eat e.g. pizza but at least i making all the mistakes in my dreams not in reality.

Bug X

Morning Bug, oh yes, I certainly did during induction, probably the only dreams I've had, or remembered anyway. :)

Morning all... 2.5lb off for me this week. yey i'm super happy xxx

First full week back on the diet and 4lbs off for this week. It would have been a bit less as yesterday it was 4.5lbs off but i had a cheeky scotch egg yesterday. i planned it into my allowance but it may have resulted in some retained water/excess fat or something.

It would be nice to get another 4 or so off by next Saturday as i have a wedding reception to go to!

Bug X

First week -4.5lb Thrilled to bits as I am usually such a slow burner and straight of WW where I have actually increased my calories! Have been freaking out. Shows it works :)

Wow, well done you loosers :D

Nice work everyone!

2lb off! 2lb off! :D

I am just 9lb away from not being obese. This must be the first time in my life that I'm annoyed I'm going on holiday week after next. I've no intention of eating off-plan, but scared I might have no option. Hiking all around Petra should help burn some of it off I suppose. Still, I'm taking Atkins bars and shakes just in case!

Back