Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done all f you, that's what I like to see :)

Another pound down :D

Quite relieved to have lost anything after having that Chinese meal on Saturday....oh, and a few G&T's :break_diet:

Back on track since Sunday morning, so hopefully this will be a clean week :)

Eell done you two, that's good see :)

Nice one, well done love

I will join you all for a fri weigh in if you don't mind, this fri will be my 1st weigh in.

Go for it, it's a random thread this one......:)

Water intake been good? I find you need lots of water!

So so upset!! Just finished week 3 on Go Lower and I lost nothing this week!! Kept to it 100% too!! :confused:

Don't let it get to you (easy to say, not so easy to do...I know!).

I've been browsing around Atkins forums since I started the diet and I have noticed time and again that many people either lose very little or nothing in the 3rd week, possibly because the body is checking itself and putting the brakes on a bit after losing a lot initially. Also, if you've been eating a heavily carb-based diet previously your body will be quite "shocked" by the sudden change, so it can take a while for things to stabilise.

So don't be discouraged because I think what's happened to you is quite typical. Just carry on with the plan and, as hondapeeps says, make sure you're getting in all your water. I'm sure things will get moving again for you. :)

Agree - for some reason week 3 sts or small loss is normal!

Cheers guys!! Still enjoying the diet, very easy to do and the food is lovely (well most of it). Hopefully have a good loss next week!!! :)

So I ignored last week, it didn't agree with me. This week I've been all over the shop and not behaving......but I'm sts! Whoop, whoop!

Back on plan, head down and behaving for this week! I CAN get past this stone!!!

First week on Atkins and -5 and considering i've come from CD to Atkins I m very happy. Fom 440 cals of starvation to counting carbs, so glad I changed. x

First week on Atkins and -5 and considering i've come from CD to Atkins I m very happy. Fom 440 cals of starvation to counting carbs, so glad I changed. x

Well done, you!:D That's sounds like a really good loss anyway, let alone coming off a VLCD.

IMO, nothing beats being allowed to actually eat, does it? :D:D

Nice one #'s..... I love food, and eating and just love Atkins! Xxx

3lbs off for me this week....the 9's are calling!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Super stuff! Well done you! Xx

Back