Weekly weigh-in thread

Was very naughty last week and I'm now 3lbs more than I was.
but another day, another week, watch out wagon, I'm getting back on you!

Put 1lb ON last week, but to be fair I was really laid up with flu and couldn't face anything other than sugar and starch! (god knows how I only put 1lb on!)

I felt crappy about it but I measured myself and I'd lost 3 inches over my whole body so BONUS!

Now I've just got the road back to ketosis (including headaches - yeay...) and more weight loss - clean and green for me this week! Overall a stone in a month is still pretty great :D

offically my first week,even though i've been here months LOL and 4lb loss.... yay gooooo me LOL x

off to aldi now to buy MEAT :)

Yahoo!!!! I have lost 5lb this week!! Was upset last week that I had lost nothing, but so chuffed this week! Well thats 4 weeks done now on Go Lower and I cant believe how easy it is. Have a good day everyone. Pam x

Well done on the pound/inch losses folks!:D

@crowther64, that's a fantastic loss for week 4 - I only lost a pound that week I think. Bet you're glad you stuck with it! :D

Hi Guys!

After my little blip last week I'm reporting a 2lb loss - and another inch off my waist :D

although I'm finding it hard to to get completely back on the wagon, my Father in laws in hospital so its been a tough week emotionally, but although I have succumed to comfort eating a couple of times (namely maccy D's on the way back from hospital with the OH). I'm proud of the fact I haven't gone the way of "well I've had this so I may aswell eat what I want and start again on Monday" like I used to....

Onwards and downwards! xx

Well we shall have to call it a 1lb loss for this week, how that's happened I'll never know how!

STS this week, 10st 6lbs....

Gotta be happy with that though as it means I got through Easter weekend unscathed!! :)

Let's see 10.4 or under next Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs down :D
*dances around the bedroom*

10lbs down yaaaaay.....................now i want to work towards getting under 13 stones so i need to drop 2-3 lbs

STS for 3rd week running!!! Peed off.....that is all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday weigher myself. 5lbs week one Induction . Yay! Thank you to those who posted on my day 5 struggle post!! xx

First week on Atkins and -5 and considering i've come from CD to Atkins I m very happy. Fom 440 cals of starvation to counting carbs, so glad I changed. x
Thinking of coming over myself, only managed two weeks on cd second week only one pound.it seems a lot of bother for one pound .

Wel done losers:)

I've lost 3lbs!!!!! Making an official total of 2 stone.

Last edited:
Back