Weekly weigh-in thread

3lb :) Very pleased....takes me into the 12's. Well done all you losers! x x x

4pounds down week two of induction. Ok I guess :) takes me to just over two stone so far. well done all.

Month 7 of induction and I'm down 5lb this week to my lowest weight of 10.4 on the nose!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Make that 6lbs this week :0)

Attachments

• image-1950633694.jpg
    image-1950633694.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 49
Well done! I've put on somehow, but gonna pretend it hasn't happened!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I didnt put mine on. I lost 5lb in my first week :-D

Well done everyone.........I want to stamp my foot and say......MY TURN!!!! :(

hondapeeps said:
Well done everyone.........I want to stamp my foot and say......MY TURN!!!! :(

Me too! Feel even bigger than my weigh in last sun. Not looking forward to get on scales!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

gutted...didnt lose anything this week. clothes feel much better fitting though so i dont know whats going on....

Last edited:
Me too! Feel even bigger than my weigh in last sun. Not looking forward to get on scales!

You lost very quickly to start though? You're doing very well all the same ;) keep the faith x

Well done Crowther xx

hondapeeps said:
You lost very quickly to start though? You're doing very well all the same ;) keep the faith x

First week of induction done (hopefully this is my last atkins re-start!!!) and I'm please to announce a 6lbs loss!

GET IN!!!!

2nd week induction 1 lb down, 5lb in two weeks. Hope I don't stall next week.

2LB off for me had a couple of days at the hospital with my boy and the hosptial isnt very atkins friendly.

2lbs down, but with my gain last week in back to where I was 2 weeks ago! But at least its in the right direction

A lb down.....I'm happy with that. Not really given it 100% this week. Oh well maybe I may see 9's next week. Il go nuts if I do even if it's 9.13.something.

Another 1lb down for me, wasn't expecting anything at all and I'm gonna really work hard this week n see if I can get into those 9's too!!

Back