Weetabix Oaty Bars...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Are these a HEXB or do they have to be synned, and if so does anyone know how many syns in a bar please.

Thanking you...

Thanks for that kazpeza, I read on another forum that they were a healthy B and bought some, but then couldn't find them on the list on the SW website so thought i'd have to syn them....

Tried both the strawberry ones and the white choc ones and they're both quite nice :D

only 1 so to me i think id rather syn it cause an heb work out at roughly 6 i just been and bought ome more got the strawberry ones yet to try that flavour,the white choc are gorgeous especially for a cerial bar

1 for a healthy extra these are really nice though, a nice treat for in front of the telly with a cuppa, if you still have a Healthy Extra left which I seem to have a lot recently as with Extra Easy i never feel the need to eat bread or cereal. Once again i got the answer i need straight away thanks to all.

i saw these yesterday when i was buying my alpen light there wasnt a massive difference between the cal count etc of the two bars so i bought them anyway:eek: as even if i couldnt eat them i knew my kids would esp with toy story on the box lol but its good to know its only 3.5 syns the white choc one is really tasty.

Back