weigh in time?

As long as you weight in at the same time every week it doesn't matter.
Your body has a natural rhythm and it will follow it all the time so pick a time when suits you ad hop on scales xxx

As long as you weight in at the same time every week it doesn't matter.
Your body has a natural rhythm and it will follow it all the time so pick a time when suits you ad hop on scales xxx

thanks i get weighed in the evenings but i find at home when i weigh myself in the mornings im lighter!

Yeah but I bet if you weigh yourself week one in morning and evening and week 2 morning and evening the differences would be the same!
I strangely weigh less at night than I do in the morning, weird eh xxx

Yeah but I bet if you weigh yourself week one in morning and evening and week 2 morning and evening the differences would be the same!
I strangely weigh less at night than I do in the morning, weird eh xxx

ill give it a try :) what day is your weigh in

first thing in the morning after going to the toilet will be the most accurate... so if you weigh at home and have the choice to, go for then. Same clothes etc.

I weigh at 7.30pm wednesday and I try to not drink too much liquid 2-3 hours before, and I'll try to eat the same kind of food during the day. x

I get weighed every Saturday morning at 9am at class... I guess so long as you do the same thing every week it doesn't matter

your doing great becky t im doing it about 12 weeks now and ive only lost 7.5lbs very slow. I stayed the same last night after being very good if i stay the same tonight i might leave it altogether its so hard

Sineadsss said:
your doing great becky t im doing it about 12 weeks now and ive only lost 7.5lbs very slow. I stayed the same last night after being very good if i stay the same tonight i might leave it altogether its so hard

That happened to me too, I STS the same for two consecutive weeks and hand on heart I didn't go over my syns and I can honestly say I have stuck to the plan for the full 23 weeks since I started. Last week I had a gain which completely shocked me. Don't give up, it will come off, it's just the way our bodies are.

After my two weeks of STS I lost 2.5lbs which more than made up for it x

You'll more or less always be lighter in the mornings than in the afternoon/evenings, but so long as you weigh the same time each week, it'll be an accurate representation of your weight loss/gains within that week :)

Back