weigh in today

Ru2thy

Hi all,

Got my wi tonight first one so quite excited my 7th day today and stuck to it 100%. so that's a accomplishment in itself.

Anyone else got wi today? Hope u all have a good day x

Yeah doing ss. Got 59 pounds to lose in total wanna lose it all with CD as Neva managed to lose much on other diets - I bend the rules a bit too much on others. But this one I've been good. Guess that's cause the rules are clear 'no food' can't really bend that lol!

Good luck with your wi too x

Good luck for today.

I also have WI tonight. Bit concerned though as despite being 100% SS and doing 3-4litres of water - my scales at home day sts.

Hoping for a minor miracle.

Good luck to all with WIs today!!! N i know you've been good and will do just great ru2thy! Update us later!

Good luck to all of you who are WI today - I now how nervous you are feeling. I had my first WI on monday and my stomach was in knots! but I lost 6lbs!!!

So keep the faith - you will all have fantastic losses if you have stuck with your plan!!

good luck allx

Good luck on your first weigh in girls, don't worry too much if you have dine 100% you will loose

I had my first weigh in on Monday and was really nervous but was so happy with the result (9lbs) made it all worthwhile :)

Wow well done on your losses I hope I get a good lost. Will update u all later. Good luck to my fellow Wednesday weigh in's x

I lost 6lb too, and I'm on ss. Same weight loss but u got to eat - think that says it all lol!! Stick with the food I would x

So I lost 1lb. Sounds rubbish - but 10lb across the last 2weeks sounds fab!

One more week til my planned birthday break. Fingers crossed for at least 1.5lb so I can see the 11's!

You'll do that no probs, a pound off is good it all counts. Plus I find it helps to think about my weight if I hadn't dieted and I know I would have put on weight so even sts is a bonus if you look at it that way x

Back