Weigh in / Update

Elzibaby

Hello lovely ladies / guys,
I promised myself I wouldn't just pop in and out of the forums but as life has been pretty hectic I haven't managed to be here as much as I would like!

I started the exante diet on the 28th of October, I won't lie I've found it extremely difficult and I haven't stuck to it 100% I've been giving myself at least 1 treat a week and I've been swapping between total solution and simple solution but trying to stick to the guidelines for both.

I was amazed with losing about 6lbs in the first week however after that I didn't feel like I was doing very well and kept having a sneaky biscuit, the odd can of full fat coke or just completely giving in and having a McDonalds :cry:

I decided I had to get myself back on track and took the plunge and weighed myself Sunday just gone (20th)
Much to my delight I had gone on to loose another 14lbs which takes my total weight loss down to 20lbs!

This has definitely given me the confidence in myself to carry on and I'm extremely proud of myself!

Just proves you don't have to be "too" strict with yourself while you are on this diet.

I think once my pack is up I will be swapping to something different, there is no soup flavours I enjoy and don't enjoy any of the bars, I've pretty much been sticking to having shakes and I'm left with a load of bars and soups :(

Well done you. I don't like the soups either but love the shakes (all flavours) hot with a sweetner. The vanilla one tastes a bit like Horlicks and is also nice with coffee in it.

Back