Weigh-in....

me 60lbs down.jpg

Have lost another 11.5lbs since this!!

Like I said when I first seen that there is a massive diffrence, and you are doing brilliant :)

You are a inspiration to me and whoever else reeds this thread you are doing fantastic and are awesome :) x

Awwwwww, thanks James Xxx

Thanks xmariex. x

Get updating your thread missus!! lol

Have a great week x

Ooooh, are you the pot or the kettle?!!!?

How long did you go last week until you updated Mr?!! :p

I had a valid reason not to update I was injured, cant you remember my injury, it was when I let you win at bowling :D

I haven't really had a look at both your threads since I get your updates from Facebook now :D

I had a valid reason not to update I was injured, cant you remember my injury, it was when I let you win at bowling :D

Ha ha ha ha ha pmsl ha ha ha ha!!

Nuff said!!! x

:whoopass: (Thats ME whooping YOUR ass at bowling!!! x

Weigh in today, 1.5lb off!!!

New stone zone!!!

Well done on getting into a new stone bracket you are doing great and I have been saying it most weeks lately I think but I'm proud of you, you are doing amazing keep up the good work x

Oh how was breakfast today, I enjoyed a nice healthy light snack how about you ;-)

JLStretton said:
Oh how was breakfast today, I enjoyed a nice healthy light snack how about you ;-)

Breakfast? Oh just something light and satisfying for me!! :p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S

JLStretton said:
Well done on getting into a new stone bracket you are doing great and I have been saying it most weeks lately I think but I'm proud of you, you are doing amazing keep up the good work x

Thanks James!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S

I sense love is in the air .... :cool: :D

wow! youve done so well! 10lbs in a week is seriously good! lol

Thanks Chellywelly!! x

Back