Weigh-in....

Just back home from dinner out with my sister. Went to a pub we not been to in ages, they have done it all out inside...looks lovely!
Anyway we ordered the chicken and bacon salad............yuuuuummmmmyyyy!!! (and not a pud in sight (even though the pizza chocolate brownie pud looked divine!!))

Weigh in today.....down 3!!!

Yay!!!

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Already said well done on Facebook, but have another one missus.. WELL DONE AGAIN! :D xx

Well following a lovely week away, eating too much of the "wrong" foods and not enough of the "right" food I am over the moon to say after weigh in today that I have lost 2lbs this week!!!

Sent from Pinkelle's moby!!

Great going that is, now this week is going to be even better I think, no takeaways missus ;)

Well done you on your loss :) Just saw your stats and you have lost over 5st! That is amazing.

Thanks xMariex, I think it is 1.5lbs off 5 and a half!!!!

Weigh in and 3.5 off for me this week!! 79 in total, 5 stone 9!!!!

Also, have just worked out I have lost 1.5 of what my 5 year old weighs in just over 6 months and now weigh in at the lowest I have been in about 5.5 years!!!!!

Half off for me this week :)

Thank-you!

Right, it has been a while since I have been on here properly and updated my stats and this thread.

Weigh in for Wednesday 16th.... My usual weigh in day is a Wednesday morning, this week due to time of the month water retention and not being on plan 100% I felt fat and bloated so I went to a Monday evening weigh in (same consultant) and managed to gain a whopping 11lbs (in less than a week!!!) I went to the Monday class in order to get back on track quicker and to not lose another 2 days and gain even more.

Weigh in for Wednesday 23rd.....Back to my normal Wednesday morning group and ecstatic to say I have managed to lose 11.5lbs!!! Completely back on track now and feel much better for having lost what I gained last week.

Hi pinkelle! Just read your diary and wanted to say how well you are doing and inspiring. I started in the 28s so know what its like, I'm back on sw and another push along my journey. I hope I can keep up with you lol x

Back