Weigh in

Well done! Goodbye 2lbs!! :) x

Well ladies, after being weighed 2 days early with the nurse when i had my pill i had lost absoloutly ZERO.
Was so gutted and refused to get weighed today, was going to leave it till next week.. But after talkin 2 one of my fella slimfasters i went to get weighed, and lost 3lb!! So happy.

LOVE this forum!!

Well done on ur loss's :D xx

i lost just over 3 and a half pounds this week. Things finally paid off after all the temptation that was put in front of me last week. Ive just finished my TOM so im hoping to lose the same next week.
Ive also surpassed my 50lb loss overal since i started dieting.

Well ladies, after being weighed 2 days early with the nurse when i had my pill i had lost absoloutly ZERO.
Was so gutted and refused to get weighed today, was going to leave it till next week.. But after talkin 2 one of my fella slimfasters i went to get weighed, and lost 3lb!! So happy.

LOVE this forum!!

Well done on ur loss's :D xx

Lol I should have checked here before I replied to your message, have fun reading the wall of text haha

Grats hun, I'm glad it was all well in the end xx

Well done guys not such big number here at 0.5 lbs but still in the right direction and I did give in to temptation!

Good luck with next week!

XX

i lost just over 3 and a half pounds this week. Things finally paid off after all the temptation that was put in front of me last week. Ive just finished my TOM so im hoping to lose the same next week.
Ive also surpassed my 50lb loss overal since i started dieting.

Well done on another loss and wow 50lb amazin! Was that all on slimfast? xx

Lol I should have checked here before I replied to your message, have fun reading the wall of text haha

Grats hun, I'm glad it was all well in the end xx

Thankyou hun, i very much enjoyed ur reply, uve made me realise a few things!! :) xx

Well done guys not such big number here at 0.5 lbs but still in the right direction and I did give in to temptation!

Good luck with next week!

XX

0.5 is great, keep up the hard work, ur deffo in the right direction hun!! Good luck too :) xx

Well done on another loss and wow 50lb amazin! Was that all on slimfast? xx/QUOTE]

Thankyou :)

Nope its not been all on slimfast. I was originally on reductil the slimming tablet but i was taken off of them when they got withdrawn from the market. The weights been through cutting down portian sizes and exercise, and now the rest will be from slimfast xx

Well done on another loss and wow 50lb amazin! Was that all on slimfast? xx/QUOTE]

Thankyou :)

Nope its not been all on slimfast. I was originally on reductil the slimming tablet but i was taken off of them when they got withdrawn from the market. The weights been through cutting down portian sizes and exercise, and now the rest will be from slimfast xx

Well done you! Im hoping at some point i will take a break from slimfast and learn to eat healthy and exercise, I have alot to loose and hoping this time next year i might be near to my goal!!

I bought that alli from the chemist before christmas, was too scared to use them tho haha, still sat in the cupboard!! xx

Back