Weighing Scales

mick360

Please can anyone recommend an accurate weighing scale I am doing SW from home now and would like some that are accurate, lots of conflicting reviews on web
Thank you

To be honest, you will get just as varied and mixed a response here. Scales are temperamental beasts. As you don't go to group you have nothing you need to compare to, so just make sure whatever make you get, you put them on an even solid surface and weigh yourself at the same time of day, in as close to as identical circumstances as possible once a week. If you can avoid moving them around, so much the better. Salter are often recommended, as are *some* of the weight watcher ones. I usually look somewhere like Argos and Amazon at their customer reviews to get the best "bigger picture" when buying something like that.

I got some salter ones out of Argos as I am doing this as an online member. Weighed my self on them before work and hopped on the scales at work was within 200 g so feel they are accurate. ( i work in hospital so have good scales there). Think the ones I got were about £35 ish nice an thin and light.

This is why i have rejoinrd sw as my homes scales (which are decent ones) are so rubbish i had no idea what weight i was and completely threw me of my diet

Back