weighing

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
how often do people weigh? and do you do it at any special time?

Once a week when I get up. Some people do it daily but don't go there - you'll drive yourself nuts

Once a week. Was a Wednesday, now a Monday - 6.00 p.m.

Once a day after a wee before a drink and always naked!! I even take my hair band out lol... Today was last weigh in until next weekend though as hubby's taken my scales out of the house for me.... Can't believe I'm not going to be able to weigh every day but it's for my own good...I messed up today and ate so iv probably put on a couple of lb... Excited to see what I can manage to lose this week still :)

In theory once a week, Saturday morning, first thing after I get up, after a wee - like everyone else. In reality at the moment it's most days, although I managed not to step on them this morning :)

I used to have digital scales and was obsessive, now I have some old fashioned Drs scales with markers! So it's just a guess in-between the stone and half stone readings! So there's no point weighing daily which in turn means I can't be disapointed when they go up slightly and think what's the point!! Horses for courses I guess!!

Jan :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back