Weight be gone!!

Mexico18

Well.....here it is confession time.....constantly telling people I am on a diet yet I'm failing to lose any weight at all.....been for all the checks nothing wrong with me apart from eating to much of the wrong stuff and eating because I'm happy, sad, bored, and just because!!!!! (I'm hoping I'm not alone here!!!) my husband had successfully lost nearly 4 stone on WW yet I have failed miserably.....we have 2 girls and I work full time and am sick of making excuses....booked a holiday for May and would like 2 stone off by then......is that too much to ask??? I will mostly be following slimming world and will be posting my food......Looking for all the help I can get

So today my food has been.....
Breakfast
Weetabix skimmed milk strawberries and blueberries coffee
Got to work.....coffee with skimmed milk
Snack at 10.30 orange
Lunch
Turkey salad with light salad cream (2syns)
Snack pineapple and 2 kiwi fruit....coffee!!
Dinner
Roast chicken tefal chips sweetcorn and salad
Bottle of Thatchers cider....because it's the weekend.....any idea of Syns please
Now sat here writing this with a cup of tea

Day 2
Breakfast weetabix strawberries blueberries and a banana
Snack apple and orange

Lunch
Jacket potato with prawns and salad
2 told light mayo
2 light rich tea biscuits
4 X coffees throughout the day

Dinner to be confirmed.......
50 mins HIIT on stationary bike
2 k walk

Looking good there, welcome
Have you joined a class, or going it alone?

I sure you'll manage the 2stone you want for your holiday, especially if you keep going like you have been.
Just want to check you're measuring your milk for your HEA
It's easy to over do it if you're having it on cereal for breakfast, and then in tea/coffee throughout the day, and just a reminder that blueberries & bananas ate free foods, not speed

I'd go 11 syns for your cider - based on nutritional value of a standard Thatchers cider
Of course there are slight variations in different bottled beers/ciders
depending on the variety - but I think you'll be safe calling it 11 u less its a really, really strong one.

Hope that helps

Thanks so much for your tips and the welcome I'm going it alone....I struggle to get to class and im not sure an online membership is for me.
Milk is a definate thing I need to take control of and I didn't know that about the blueberries!!!!! May need to re think my fruit!!!

Good Luck! Hope you achieve the loss before your holiday.

You can measure your milk in a jug and know that's your daily allowance. Then you won't go over x

Ah ok thanks again I think it maybe melon strawberries and apples for a while
Good Luck! Hope you achieve the loss before your holiday.

You can measure your milk in a jug and know that's your daily allowance. Then you won't go over x

Thanks Sarahse.....think I will measure and put in a plastic bottle so I can take it to work as well!! Ince it's gone it will have to be black coffee or green tea with mint

So lasts nights dinner was a bit of a mix up
Chicken tinned tomatoes onions with curry powder and chilli powder then I mixed in some basmati rice....quite tasty and saved my Syns as I was tempted by a takeaway!!!

Day 3.....usually my worst day of the week as we go to family for roast dinner and there's always loads of puddings!!! Arrggghhh
Breakfast weetabix with a bowl of melon and pineapple on the side plus a coffee.....measured milk!!!! Got enough left for 2 more cuppas today!!!!
Will report back on lunch and dinner Have a good day all

Day 3 lunch chicken, lamb carrots, cabbage, peas, 2 boiled potatoes and swede.....4 dessert spoons of bisto gravy
Fruit salad
Went to the cinema so not had any dinner.....the revernant excellent film....long though....too late for any food

Day 4 been a busy day but food not too bad.....in my opinion anyway lol
B- weetabix with strawberries and pineapple
Snack- apple and orange
Lunch slices of turkey with blackberries strawberries and blueberries
Dinner- salmon rice peas carrots leeks and cabbage
Slice of half syn cake....not really sure o like the texture....tastes a bit too eggy too

Day 5......
B- fruit salad and black coffee
Hex a milk for 3 coffees in work (skimmed milk)
Lots of water and some fruit read
L- packet of sainsburys light crisps 2.5 Syns
Apple and pear....to busy for anything else
D- jacket potato beans salad with tablespoon of light salad cream 1 syn??
And cheese......will count about 8 Syns???? Light grated cheddar cheese far more than a sprinkle!!!!!
Unfortunately feeling the side effects of a jacket potato.......no wonder I haven't eaten them in ages hee hee sorry

Day 6.....so nearly weigh day!!!!!
Long day today with a lot of time travelling so I'm going prepared
B-weetabix raspberries and strawberries
L-Spring veg soup Apple and pear
D-homemade chilli and rice....not sure what extra speed food I can put with the or can I have melon after???
Any ideas are most welcome x

Oh dear appeared to lose Thursday!!!! Anyway.....happy happy happy lost 3.5lbs this week well happy considering I have been following weight watchers for soooooo long and this past week felt really full everyday!!!!!
Think I will measure all my milk this week as I do let that slip!!!! 13 weeks til holiday it's a good start

Loved my food today dinner was steak chips onion mushroom and peppers!!!
Cutting right back in my milky coffees and trying fruit teas instead....they are refreshing!!!!! Wonder what the weekend will bring........

Well done on your loss! What teas have you tried? I've been trying a few different ones to cut down on my milk too! I like twinings blackcurrant and rhubarb, buttermint and some of the flavoured green teas

Thank you x I have tried the green tea with mint and the Asda three berry......I really like that one. I am tempted to try the twinings salted caramel but I'm probably going to be disappointed with it lol......how are you doing with your weightloss journey?

Not so great at the moment. Restarted back in October, got my half stone award in after 2 weeks but haven't got past that yet! Have been constantly yoyoing since then. At the moment I've only got 5lb off :( BUT this week has been going well so hopefully this is me back on track!

I've had the salted caramel, I like them but they wouldn't be my favourite.

Back