Weight Loss Frozen

Howie

It's a way of life...

Last edited:
Not sure as I know about CD - but if one of my clients has a plateau week, I ask if it could be TOTM??? water retention??? or if they've measured themselves - as sometimes shows in inch loss rather than pound loss.

I'm sure you'll soon start to notice the scales moving again - and well done on your weight loss so far.

This happened to me a few years back when i was on Slimming World aswell. i was told to

- change my healthy extras & eat different every day
- cut down syns
- have smaller portion sizes
- increase excercise
- eat more speed foods

Hope this helps

x

Hi Howie - maybe ur not 'syning' enuf? I no that sounds daft but I always find on SW that when I have syns I tend to lose more weight - I no, it sounds daft, but maybe the body has sumthin to 'work on' ? Also, when you've had consistent losses u will find that as the diet progresses there will be wks that you won't lose, but may find u lose more over the next couple of wks, don't worry about it too much, u sound like ur doin absolutely fine anyway - well done on ur weight loss so far, and I had to LOL @ the comment about sufferin PMT thru ur wife every month he he ;)

Makes perfect sense Howie - u mite not always lose in lbs and oz's but u may lose inches - best of luck with the run, I hope ur not dead ;) but then if ur reading this, then the run must have gone ok lol - ur braver than me, I find it hard walking let alone running he he :D Wot kind of exercise do u do, just running?

Well done!

Mind you if you keep up the exercise you can expect to start to build muscle too and that will help speed up your metabolism.

Try not to get dis-heartend when you have the odd slow week. It's the overall picture in the long term that matters. There are so many other factors that influence weight, including water retention! Remember to drink lots.

xx

when i did sw a few years back there was a thing called fast forward and the class leader would give you then menu for it if your loss plateaued. does it not exist anymore?

Back