Weight loss....

So far so good, had maple and pecan porridge for breakfast with a cup of black tea..... And currently drinking a massive bottle of water! X

Hi Mrs Elf!

You can do it! Keep the fluids flowing to block out hunger until ketosis kicks in and you'll be fine! I was going to loo every 30 mins or so the first couple of days!

X

Well done you - hope its all going well for your first day x PGD

Good Luck and all the ebst on your CD journey x

Thanks all,
Just had my second "meal" I had chicken and mushroom soup.... was better than i remembered it....
Im not feeling hungry, but im pretty sure that its mind over matter... I am drinking plently of water but I have a massive headache..... im not sure if its lack of sleep or the diet!

thank you all for your support xx

Well done you! I've got a headache too today - day 2 and my mouth tastes funny so hopefully ketosis is on its way. Glad you are enjoying it.

PGD x

I stupidly caved in to headache and ended up eating...... It was over powering!!!! :( feel a bit of a failure, but will be right back on it tomorrow!!!!

2nd day seems to be going well...... Porridge for breakfast (apple & cinnamon) then I had cappaccino shake for lunch, had loads of water.....I will not break!!!

Think I'm going to have a soup for dinner x

no failure - just keep on with it missus. Fair play to you with the porridge, I wouldn't put that back in my mouth if I was paid a considerable amount of money. PDG x

I don't mind it coz it's like eating lol!

Done well today (so far)....just had spicy tomato soup with a black tea and loads of water! Slightly headachey and hungry (not majorly) I WILL DO THIS!

Back